The course is based on sequences themselves divided into modules that allow you to master the skills deemed necessary for the profession of Machine Learning Engineer.
Thanks to our studies with our DataBoss, Alumni etc. communities, our data science experts have been able to build a course that precisely meets the skills sought by recruiters.
Thus, throughout the training, you will master the following tools: Python, Git and Github, Flask, FastAPI, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow…
For a total hourly volume of 550 hours of training, 85% of your training takes place on a personalized coaching platform while the remaining 15% is in the form of a masterclass where an experienced teacher leads a course and answers all your questions.
Beyond the platform and the masterclasses, you will work on a common thread project which will confirm the skills acquired and thus allow you to be directly operational.
The Machine Learning Engineer training is available in the “continuing education” format which requires an involvement of 10 hours per week for 13 months. Make an appointment to find out more